The Thought Sink
(Existential Journalism)
Thursday, January 08, 2004:
  ?

Until I am stable enough again, I am afraid all my posts shall be nameless.

Blogger taunts me with its reversal of my words; the oldest post should be at the top, and the page should load at the bottom. That would feel weird, but that is the way it ought to be.

Because if you just started reading, you do not know why I said I would not name my posts. Scroll down. When I fix this, eventually, you will need to scroll up.

Anyway.

<POST> 

You cannot run away from weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?
 -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Weak souls always set to work at the wrong time.
 -- Cardinal De Rets



Convergence Vectors:


Explanations:


Blog Log:

These *were* the blogs I actually read at least once a week. I haven't looked at any of them for six months now; they may not even be there anymore. They were all very good when I read them.

ARCHIVES
October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / July 2004 / March 2005 / November 2010 /




Powered by Blogger

&