The Thought Sink
(Existential Journalism)
Wednesday, February 18, 2004:
  ?

Eleven is technically in the morning. Really.

A funny thing happened last night: after class I had an hour untill the library closed, and I was unexpectedly raring to go write something. I did not know what to do; I wanted to come back and work in the morning, and I knew that if I did start writing something, the library would close before I finished and I would never come back to the post. And I did not want to make up another silly filler post, like this one is. Silly filler posts are for showing that I showed up. So instead I sat down and started messing with my blog template, and voila, I fixed the bloody glitch in the sidebar! Does it not look nice?

Anyway, the issue at hand. I am here to write something.

I have lost the momentum I briefly had last fall. I am not really sure how to get it back. The last time I knew what I was doing, I was trying to lay a foundation of background descriptions before getting the blog fully under weigh. The truth is that that background is still necessary.

So before I say anything else about anything else, I need to explain about my mother. I have in fact already completed a post on that; but I do not like its tone, and some of it is outdated now. It is very difficult to describe my mother accurately without feeling like I am kicking a dying dog.

I am going to re-write that post and post a new version of it. If it is not ready tomorrow morning, then I will put in some filler tomorrow morning. Something will be posted tomorrow morning.

I think I can afford to name the post, because I will just call it 'Mom'. That does not mean I am ready to name my posts again yet.

Have a nice day. 

You cannot run away from weakness; you must some time fight it out or perish; and if that be so, why not now, and where you stand?
 -- Robert Louis Stevenson

Weak souls always set to work at the wrong time.
 -- Cardinal De Rets



Convergence Vectors:


Explanations:


Blog Log:

These *were* the blogs I actually read at least once a week. I haven't looked at any of them for six months now; they may not even be there anymore. They were all very good when I read them.

ARCHIVES
October 2003 / November 2003 / December 2003 / January 2004 / February 2004 / March 2004 / April 2004 / July 2004 / March 2005 / November 2010 /




Powered by Blogger

&